amazon

floatshr

Saturday 29 September 2001

About Us

WELCOME!!

Howdy!,
prime news and information  is a website established out of passion and love for writing and story telling. Just as the name implies, Primereports.com gives you the very first class information for you to go on, with facts.

 

Why I Started This Site?

 

Back in highschool i was a great fan to writing, i wrote virtually everything- Stories, Biographies, Articles, Inspirational quotes, Speeches... to mention only a few. Then, i knew nothing about owing a website or blog so my works were just nucleated among my close ties (families and friends). 
A year after graduation from highschool in 2014, i learnt of the term blog, and that was the first time I've ever heard that word. immediately i got to know what it was, my mind struck at the hobby i would love to extend and share with the world of internet and that is how Primereports.info came to be. 

I choose to make it a news/information providing blog because at first, i was confused about what to write about, as i initially said "i wrote virtually everything" that could be written, i didn't want to leave any part of writing behind thus, i choose a news and information type of blog since it would present me with varieties of writing almost at the same time i.e stories and the others involved in the news/info world.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may be wondering 'who could this be' in the photo, no worries that's me My name is Emmanuel, am a 20 year old Nigerian and the sole owner of PRIMEREPORTS.INFO . to know more, you can visit my twitter profile page or preferencially, my facebook profile. Also you are free to mail me here. 

Why you should visit always

I understand perfectly what the quest for knowledge is like me as a student, i also sought for knowledge anywhere and of-course the internet is my coolest library. Just like tons of other information blogs, i present you with interesting info but the only difference between my blog and the others is that i have vowed to present quality contents with accuracy, facts and also from reliable sources. So no need to be afraid of having a false fact in your brain

Keep in touch...

Thanks a lot for your time on this site i really appreciate. You can keep in touch with us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER & GOOGLE+. You may also want to send an email click here.
also, it is very important that you read our privacy policy. Thank you for stopping by just keep on reading our daily news and information. leave a comment and get enticed its a promise.
stay happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment